Sunday, June 5, 2016

Tape Face and Other Musings


     This week, America's Got Talent returned. There was one act that I thought was truly brilliant. It was awkward and funny, and that's probably why I liked it so much. Here is a clip of the act, so you can make your down decision about it.


     So what do you think about it? He is odd and quirky in a way that reminds me of Charlie Chaplin. I really want to see what he does next. Can he even do something as unique but different than that, or is he a one trick pony.

     I went to a birthday party for a friend of mine. He had me host a beer tasting for it, but I wasn't drinking tonight. Why you ask? Because last night was a enjoyable disaster. I met up with this same friend at a bar, and we had a number of drinks, then we needed to go beer shopping for the tasting. From there we just decided to bar hop the rest of the night. I wasn't driving, so I did put any thought in to over doing it, which I apparently did in spades. I was terribly hungover this morning, and still, even at this late hour, feel the affects of it. As I'm done here, I have the 365 to write and then I will sleep of whats left of this. Was it worth it? Maybe, we had a good time, and he has a story to tell everyone. I don't mind those kind of stories being out there of me. I own my degeneracy. He told it many times tonight, while I was there to confirm it.

     The party went well, and is still going on. I left with a few more people still there doing their things. One of them was my stripper friend. She sends such odd signals. She has a sugar daddy, who was there, but she acts as though she wants to spend as much time with me as she can. It's very strange, and I really don't want to get in the middle of something. It's just not my bag.

     Well, I'm going to keep this short tonight. As I said earlier, I still have the 365 to write, and then it is off to bed for me. I'm really looking forward to that. I already have my favorite song of the week picked out, so tune in Monday for that. It's a fun video and song. Peace in and goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you; I'm curious to see if Tape Face can maintain his quirky charm while staying freshly original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that guy was great! I'll have to watch out for more. -mk

    ReplyDelete