Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Let The Rage Quell.

     I had all these great ideas running through my head today, of things that I could talk about tonight. Then I watched a movie. It was called "How to be Single". It starred Dakota Johnson and Rebel Wilson. It was good, but I couldn't relate at all. Maybe because it was from a female point of view, but even the male parts were so far outside of what I know about being single, that I just felt like I was watching pure fiction. Don't get me wrong, it did exactly what it was intended to do, and that was distract me from reality. I might even watch it again sometime, just to see if I get a different sense about it.

     Back to reality though. I mentioned last week how my plant manager is having some kind of issue, and has decided to take it out on me. That has continued into this week, up till today so far. I'm getting sick of it. I don't do well when I'm unjustly yelled at. I'm maintained my composure so far, but I can feel that I'm near a breaking point. I've gotten to that point with him before, and we have had earth shattering yelling matches at each other. I'm trying my best to avoid that, and keeping a cool head until he can work out whatever he is going through that is causing this. Today thought was rough, I nearly lost it when he screamed at me from outside. It was something where he could have easily came in, and told me what was going on, but instead he screamed at me as loud as he could and then just pointed. Then he went into a huff and started doing what it was he wanted me to do. I simply called out to him, that I would do it, and that I didn't know about that thing, because no one made me aware of it. I then went out, and took care of the problem. He was a little more calm the rest of the day, but at that moment, I wanted to go somewhere and yell as loud as I could, to release the frustration and anger. I didn't get to do that. I slowly calmed myself, by closing my eyes and taking some deep breaths. Then I kept listening to some podcasts, that were rather funny, and let all that stuff roll off my back. I will just have to see what tomorrow brings.

     That issue kind of prompted me to do something when I got home though. I know I said I was going to wait a couple of weeks to order the new exhaust system for Saki, but with dealing with my plant manager, and also receiving an email yesterday, I ordered it as soon as I got home. That and the white leather jacket. Depending on when it gets shipped, I might be able to give Saki new vocal chords as early as this weekend. I guess I should tell you about the email. It was from Yoshimura. One of the Technical Support members answered my email to them. He mentioned that Yoshi tests all of their exhaust with stock mapping, so I had no need for a power commander or anything like that. What that means is, that I can just pull the stock exhaust off, and bolt the new  Yoshi RS-4 on to Saki. When I do it, I will take a video of before and after, so you can hear what Saki sounds like with the two different exhausts. You will also see what the difference between the two is as well. I'll try to get a nice little video of everything for you, so you will see the stock exhaust on, then what it looks like compared to the new one, off, and then see the new one after its installed. This should be fun.

     Since I forgot about all the other stuff I wanted to talk about, let us get to Favorite Song of the Week. Last week I either introduced or reintroduced you to Information Society. I mentioned that their newest album has quite a few covers on it. They might even all be covers. There are some songs that I've never heard, but that doesn't meant that they aren't covers, I now that most of them are, and they are very well done, but the best is 'Heffalumps and Woozles". It was quite a fun and fantastic version of the old Disney classic. They even made a video of it, and that is what you are going to so. You have to keep in mind, that IS is quite unusual, so the video is very much in the same vain. It sounds very much like a song that you would hear at the club, so fi you feel the need to dance, get up out of your seat, and let it rip. Here is Information Society with "Heffalumps and Woozles".

     Pretty fun right? I do have some possible news to talk about, but I'd rather wait for confirmation on it, so I'll wait until Thursday night for that breaking story. That leaves me with nothing more to speak of, so I guess I'll call it a night. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment