Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Things Will Always Get Better

     The frustration keeps rolling. I was finally given a van. It's a temporary one and till the real one gets here. It is a hunk at best. They had to put a new battery in it, and I have to keep engine coolant in it at all times. The gas gauge is broken. I know this last one, because I was told that several times today. That didn't change the fact that it was completely out of gas. I have to go early tomorrow and buy a gas can and get some gas in it, just so that I can make it to a gas station to fill it up, and hope that it gets me to where I'm going. Chances are pretty good, that it won't.

     They have been in the process of getting a van here for three to four weeks now. It's not like they have to buy one, they are getting a replacement from New York, because one of the New York guys that came down to work for a couple of weeks, wrecked one of our vans. They should have already replaced it by now, but things seem to move pretty slow within the company when something is needed. I'll survive, but I may end up stranded on the side of the road from time to time.

     A little Keto update. Everything is going well. I'm still waiting on my official weigh in on Saturday to see if I finally hit goal, but things are going well. I am beginning to see a crack in my will power though. I want something with chocolate in it. I still have two more weeks before another garbage day (snack, not meal again). I just have to hold steady until then. I haven't broken yet, and I'm going to make sure that I don't. I have a plan and I need to stick to it. I like the way I'm eating, I like the way I feel, and I'm beginning to like the way I look. Things can only get better, if I stay with the plan. The plan is everything.

     As you may know (and if you don't, I'm really surprised), I am a Swifty. For those that aren't in the know, those are Taylor Swift fans. I follow her on several social media accounts, so I've known that there was something coming, and I surmised that it was a new song, so I was thrilled. When I found out that Brand Urie of Panic! at the Disco was featured on it, I was full on excited. It is a fun and lively pop song, and it is my Favorite Song of the Week. So here is Taylor Swift ft. Brandon Urie with the brand new song "Me". Oh yeah, keep and eye out for the cameo of the Dixie Chicks.



     If you took the time to liven up your life and watch the video, you may have noticed the little kitten in it. Yes, that is Taylor's new cat. She did not have that cat until the video began shooting. It was brought in by an adoption service that was trying to get promotion for that kitten so that it would be adopted. Taylor took on look at it, and decided that it found it's furever home. Oh yeah, the kitten is named Benjamin Buttons. Great name for a very cute cat.

     I'm off to bed, so don't wait up for me. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment