Sunday, May 31, 2020

It Was A Good Hour

     I got a small break today. It was a short one, but it felt so good. With the stress of this week and everything that is going on in the country right now, it was so freeing to ride Saki again. I finally broke down and got a battery. The bad part is, that it was the wrong size, that's what I get for going cheap. I had to cut up my seat and a rearrange a few things to be able to get it in, and have my seat so that it wouldn't fly off while riding. It took some work, but I was able to finally get it in place with all the wires tucked in and ride it today for about an hour. It was probably less time, but it seemed like an hour.



     Of course I snapped a couple of pictures while I was out. The other great part was riding while not being fat. Let me tell you how much more comfortable a ride was without my gut pinching my belt and stuffing myself into my jacket. The jacket was actually loose and might actually be too big for me now. I did take it easy, since it's been a year or maybe longer since I actually rode last. I didn't take the turns as fast as I would have liked, but by the end of the ride, my comfort level was going up. I few more rides and I'll be back to the old swing of things. I'm expecting that I'll only be able to ride once a week, unless I take a very early ride in the mornings after my meditation. That is if I manage to get up at 4. I might get a few of those rides in. It will give me a good reason to put the running lights on.

     Huh, it turns out that that's all I have to say tonight. I'm a bit frazzled right now, so I'm going to keep it short. I can't guarantee that I'll have a Tuesday night post this week, but if I have something to say, I'll surely post. I'll make sure that I have something to say by Thursday for sure. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment