Thursday, March 8, 2018

I Need A Little More Time For Chapter 19.

     I've been so focused on The Pepperoni Report this week, that I haven't taken any time to think about The Patchwork Knight. I have an idea what I want the next chapter to be, but I need time to focus on the details, and I just can't do it this week with all that is going on in my head with the PR.

     I will have a brand new chapter next week, that will be better than anything I could write tonight. Since it's been a while for me to write about something other than The Patchwork Knight on a Thursday. I thought I would fill you in briefly on how the guitar lessons are going.

     The past couple of weeks, I have been learning more about finger picking styles, and just getting my right hand to find a rhythm with all of that. My teacher has had me working on Blackbird by the Beatles. It's a great song, and has a solid rhythm that is a little on the easy side to accomplish. I'm going to post a video of the song, just in case you aren't familiar with it.



     Seems like a real mellow slow song right? It is, but not when you try to play along with it. That little guitar part, is incredibly fast, and I am nowhere near being able to play it with the song yet, but I will. In time. If I can ever get it down to where I can keep up with the song, I will see if I can figure out a good way to record it, and post it on here for you to see. I still have a long way to go on guitar. I would consider myself a beginner. I'm more intermediate on ukulele, but that only has four strings and a much smaller scale than a guitar.

     I have to work tomorrow, and then I have to hurry up and get things together to get out and do the PR. I'm hoping that I will have everything up late Friday night. I'm going to put a midnight deadline on it, so you can read it then, or first thing in the morning. I'm going to push my partner to write his part as soon as he gets home, and I will do all the rest. I'm going to get the video edited and uploading first, and then I will begin writing the bulk of the blog. If he can get his part to me before the video is uploaded, I can publish the video and then add it into the blog, so that it will all be available at the same time. I'm really looking forward to this, because even if it's bad pizza, it's still pizza. Just in case you haven't checked out the PR, you can follow this link and see what you are missing. We have one review up at this point, and a few other posts with little details on what we are doing and when we are doing it. As I said before, I'm hoping that tomorrow will be live at midnight New York time.

     I feel like I need to address why I always say New York time. I have the ability to see where you read this from. Country of origin, not actual location, and I use New York time, because I honestly don't know if Eastern Standard Time would be understood in other parts of the world, but it is pretty easy to find out what time it is in New York.

     I have to wake up early tomorrow for work, and then get everything done with the PR, so I can watch at least 2 episode of Jessica Jones. It did come out today rather than midnight tonight, but I had guitar class, and then Gotham and Arrow. I can't miss those shows. Anyway, I need to get to bed. Thank you for understanding about The Patchwork Knight. I want to give you the best I can, and I didn't feel I could do that with the chapter tonight, with everything that is going on. The Patchwork Knight will be back next week, with maybe a surprise or two. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment