Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Destructive Dogs

     Morty uprooted another brussel sprout plant, and Baby Girl knocked over the blackberry bush. I didn't realize the hardest part of gardening was going to be keeping my dogs from destroying everything. I was able to replant the brussel sprout, and it's looking pretty good so far. I got to the blackberry bush before Baby Girl could do much more than knock it over. I still have it in the pot, since I haven't decided the right place to plant it yet. I do know, that I have to get some good fencing to put around it when I do plant it.

     So far it seems that the strawberry plant is lagging behind. The brussel sprouts seem to be taking off, despite Morty's insistence that they need to be dug up constantly. The blackberry bush is also a slow burner, but that could be because it is still in it's pot. I'll figure all of this out.

     I posted my feature pic for tomorrows article today, as a Transformation Tuesday sort of thing. I still have another photo that I haven't revealed yet, and that will be only seen on the website tomorrow at 10 am. So, if you want to see it, it will be there. In the meantime, I can show you the other pic.


     The right is of course the most recent photo I have taken. I took it last night, so that it would be as close to a live photo that I could get. I'm not going to change much in 48 hours. The article updates a few things, including my most recent weigh in, and what my new goal is. That goal of course will change when I hit it, and I explain what that new goal will be as well, so you may want to check it out on howuketo.com

     Time for Favorite Song of the Week. I'm throwing this one back a few years. Not a whole lot. This was the last song on STP  No 4, and it may be the best song on the entire album. That is debatable, because there are so many great songs on that album. From time to time I miss Scott Weiland, and think of what else he could have created had he not had a crippling drug addiction. Yes, Stone Temple Pilots still tour, but they aren't the same without Scott. He was the heart and soul of that band, even though the brothers wrote most of the music. It doesn't have the same life without Scott. So here is Stone Temple Pilots with a live version of "Atlanta".



     I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Today is nearly over, and tomorrow is about to begin, so I'm taking off for now. I'll see you on Thursday, peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment