Sunday, August 13, 2017

A Sunrise Brings A Brand New Day.

   
     This is Heather Heyer. She was killed yesterday. All she was doing, was peacefully marching in a protest against white supremacy. She was 32 years old and worked as a paralegal for a law firm in Virginia. That is all that I know so far, when I find more, I will share it with you.

     I shot a video today that says all that I wanted to say on the matter of the events and the terrorist attack that took place on Friday night and Saturday afternoon in Charlottesville Virginia. Unfortunately as I am writing this now, it is uploading for the second time to YouTube. I had a little copyright issue with the first one I posted, and I've hopefully corrected that problem. I still have over an hour left to go before it is published, so I will have to add it to this later, which if you read this through the email, you shouldn't have to worry, it will show up when that does. If you are reading this tonight after it is posted, you may not see it until I have the chance to add it on.

     I can share a couple of photos I took while I was watching the sunrise this morning. Here they are.





     I've finally made a decision about my ear that closed up when I blew it out from stretching it. I'm going to give it another try. I found a place near by that does piercings, so I can get it professionally done instead of going to the mall and getting someone to stab me with a piercing gun. After about 6 months I should be able to start stretching it back out again. I'm tired of being lopsided. I'll probably get it done next week, but that isn't goal.

     The plan for next week, is to get the ATS ride done on Saturday, but if I hear anything about Gypsy (Gypsy update on the way),  I will cancel the ride for this weekend and push it back a week. Ok here is the Gypsy update. I have yet to hear anything from the humane society yet. I did message them on their site yesterday asking them about Gypsy's progress on her recovery. I'm still waiting on a reply on that matter. If she does clear her medical issue this week. I will try to visit her as often as I can during the week, so that I can hopefully bring her home over the weekend. I would prefer the weekend to bring her home, so that she has time to get comfortable in her surroundings while I'm here. If I did it during the week, I would only have a few hours with her, and then I'd have to head off to work. That just wouldn't be any kind of fun. So, fingers crossed on this one being the week that I hear something about her.

     Ok, that is all I have for today, so if the video is finished in an hour or so, it currently says 51 minutes to go, I will add it right below this.



Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment