Thursday, February 1, 2018

No Patchwork Knight Tonight.

     The title says it all. I am unable to write the next chapter tonight due to a problem I am having with my eye. This has happened before, but not to this extent. I believe it is caused by my contacts, so I'm going to see my eye doctor tomorrow to find out more about it. Here is what my eye currently looks like.


     See how the white of my eye isn't so white. It's filled with some fluid that is causing it to swell. This is actually better than it was about an hour before taking this picture. The whites of my eyes were starting to expand over my cornea. A small portion of the cornea was covered and was not visible. It didn't blind me, but my vision was blurred. It's real uncomfortable at the moment, and is affecting my ability to focus, not just with my eyesight, but overall focus on things that need to get done.

     I'd rather not try to write a lengthy piece that is very important to the story of The Patchwork Knight while I'm in discomfort and can't focus because of the pain that my eye is in, so The Patchwork Knight will be back next week, when I can put my full attention on it and give you the story that you deserve. The eye is slowly getting better, but it's going to need more time than a few hours, so until you just have to wait one week for the next chapter. I promise that it is going to be a good one. Peace in and goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just got back from the eye doctor. They can't get me in today, but I have an appointment for Wednesday.

      Delete