Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Little Preview Of What's To Come.

     For an uneventful weekend, it ended up being a little eventful. I managed to watch the entire 2nd season of Stranger Things, and it was better than the first. That's all I'll say about it, cause I don't want to ruin it for anyone. Definitely watch it though, and if you haven't watched the first season. What are you waiting for?

     I got to thinking, that I hadn't done a motovlog in a little while, so I wanted to do one, but what to do it about. I cam up with an idea on Friday, and I stated working on it. I had to wait until midnight to start the filming. That's the only reason I didn't watch all of Stranger Things on Friday night. I'm fortunate in that I live in an area that has quite a few ghost stories. I decided the video would be just about that. I won't give everything away, so that you can watch it when I post it on Halloween. I'm going to film the opening tonight. I have a little test photo I took to see how it would look. I'll share that with you here, so you can get your beak wet.


     This is my version of a Halloween jack-o-lantern. I tested it with the GoPro and the new tripod set up, and it looks like it's going to work out fine for what I have in store for you. You should see the finished product posted here on Tuesday night, which of course is Halloween.

     I got my eyes tested, and they are a little worse. I knew that was going to be the case. I hadn't gone in for an exam in two years, and I could tell that my eyes were getting tired a lot faster during the day, and that I was relying on my readers more in the evening when I had my contacts in. It was a hefty bill. Twice what I was expecting, so that sets back my new camera and drone fund. That's ok though. If I can't see, there is no point in trying to film things. Priorities. 

     I got a text from a buddy of mine on Friday, saying that he was off work on Saturday, and wanted to hit up Zarrella's. That is that amazing pizza/Italian restaurant that I've mentioned in the past. I had to give him the bad news, that I had my eye exam, and that would leave me with messed up eyes for quite a few hours. Fortunately, my appointment was in the early afternoon, so I had time enough to recover my eyesight by 6, so that we could head there for some dinner. The place was packed, but there were two tables left when we got there. We sat down, and then proceeded to stuff ourselves. I wanted to take a picture of the pizza to share with you, but when it arrived, I was so excited to eat it, that I forgot about the photo completely. I will try to get one the next time I go, but no promises.

     My buddy wanted to hang out a bit after, but I still had three episodes to go on Stranger Things, and I couldn't waste time around his house. He found out that he had Amazon Prime last night, and he could finally watch The Tick, so I left him thoroughly entertained.

     I finished the episodes, and they had a Beyond Stranger Things, which is a little wrap up type of show, with some of the cast from the show. There are 7 episodes of that. I watched the first one last night, and it was real interesting. I'll get the other 6 in this weekend. I was up rather late on Friday, and also Saturday, so I needed sleep. Alas, Morty wasn't going to let that happen. He has figured out that I sleep in on the weekend, so that means he gets to sleep in my room instead of the couch. That means little to no sleep for me. I only have to make it to 10 o'clock so that I can see the latest episode of The Walking Dead. I can't trust people not to spoil that show, so I have to watch it live. I can make it, and hopefully Morty will stay on the couch.
  
     I have to wait until sundown to get that footage for the intro to the Halloween video, so I'll get that done, load it up on the MacBook, and settle down and relax while I watch TWD. I'll get the editing down for the video tomorrow and then start uploading it to YouTube. It should be ready to publish by the time I wake up on Halloween morning. If you don't want to wait to see it one the Tuesday night post, you can go to my Youtube channel and watch it there after, let's say 6 AM in the morning. Here is a link to my channel. 

     That's all I have for you tonight. Peace in and goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I binge watched Season 2 AND Beyond Stranger Things. I do wish I could see a Winona interview on the topic. Love the show. :-)

    ReplyDelete