Sunday, April 22, 2018

Best Laid Plans And All

     The weather had not cooperated with me this weekend. It's been either too windy or rainy to do the video that I wanted to do, so, I have to put it on hold until I can do it. Here is the biggest problem I have, I want to do it in either early morning light or early evening light. I have a reason for that, and I'll reveal it when I finally have the video finished and posted. Having that limit gap of time leaves me with only a small window of opportunity of when I can do it. I'll be patient though, because I want this to be the best video that I've done. It will come, it's just going to take some more time.

     My partner with the PR finally did what he was supposed to, and the proof shows int he numbers of how the PR is doing with the latest review. It is by far our highest viewed blog post, but the video is a little behind. I expect that though. It is very hard to get someone to watch a video that is even 3 minutes long, so an 8 minute video is nearly impossible, that being said, I'm still going to ask you to watch it here, because you know I'm going to post it.



     I think I upped the energy just a little too much for this one, but if you remember I was highly frustrated with everything that went wrong before that moment. I'll dial it down a bit for the next one.

     Speaking of the next one, we have a potential guest reviewer lined up. We just have to see if we can get everyone on the same page as far as scheduling is concerned. If it works out, we will have a pizza insider for this one. As you know, I have a good relationship with the people at my favorite former watering hole, now current pizza and soda only hole. The owner wants to go along with us for the next one, which my partner and I are all for. It should be fun if we can get it all together. It is looking like though, I will be put up against the wall on this one. The guest reviewer only has one day a week that they are off, so I doubt I can put it all together this week, which means I will have limited time during the week that we will be posting, to get everything done. What would the PR be if something didn't go wrong?

     I have had a challenging time this weekend, trying to spend money. I went to order something yesterday and my card was declined because it needed verification. I called, they said they would call me back, they never did, but then I checked my email and there was a fraud alert notification. It was the order I was trying to buy, so I took care of that and was finally able to order the item. I would love to share what that item is, but I'm going to leave it as a surprise. I might make a video about the unboxing, or I just may post it all here with pictures, I have yet to decide.

     The other thing I tried to order was with a different card, that I use only for these types of things, and for some reason it wouldn't go through. It wasn't declined it simply could be processed. I was trying to buy a couple pair of Tommy John underwear (I'm still waiting to hear from you Tommy John. You can sponsor me and I will sell your underwear.), but I just couldn't get my card to work. I checked the account and everything is clear with plenty of money on the limit, so I don't know what is going wrong. I guess it's not meant for me to buy some new underwear this weekend.

     Oh, I forgot to mention when I posted the video. If you have a YouTube account, give us a follow and don't forget to hit that like button. With that shameless promotion out of the way. I have to mention how enjoyable and fulfilling it was to write The Patchwork Knight yesterday instead of on Thursday. That being said, I almost missed the deadline. I started writing with plenty of time, but it took me far longer, and the chapter ended up being far longer than I thought it would. I guess that is the freedom of not having to rush things in order to get to bed. It took me a little over 3 hours to write that chapter. I only had one brief interruption where I talked to a friend for a couple of minutes. I really do feel like it was the best chapter I have written thus far. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, go give it a read when you are done with this. This is the chapter that changes the direction of the entire story. I will say this though, that isn't the last plot twist that this story will have, so you can expect it, but if I do things right, you won't see it coming.

     I have clothes washing, I need to feed the Morty, and I need to feed myself, so I'm going to call this one done.  I'll see you again on Tuesday night. Until then, peace in and goodnight.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment