Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hold Me Close Now Tony Danza.

     I was finally able to put the latest episode of the PR to rest yesterday. It's only at rest, and not to bed yet. Everything is done with the exception of making the video public and then publishing the blog post. That will all be done on Friday, then all I have to do is wonder when we are going to do our next review. I'm going to sit back on this one to see what gets done when. When Friday comes around, we will have two weeks to do a tasting at our next location and then put together the next video and blog. I would prefer to get it done early in that two week time frame rather than later, but like I said, I'm going to sit back and see what gets done when.

     It looks like there is the potential to have another 5 day work week, but I can't be completely sure on that. We have orders, but we could conceivably finish them all by Thursday, I will probably know more tomorrow. That all works out, because I have no real plans. I have an idea for a short video, nothing big, it is more of a question to how you would do something. I won't give it away, so that you can see the video and comment then. It's something from my past, that I'm wondering if anyone else has been in such a situation and how you handled it. That's all I'm going to say though.

     I should be getting my ethernet adaptor tomorrow, that will let me know if I have a wifi problem with my MacBook or if it is my actual wifi, either way, I should see much better upload times when it comes to posting a video, oh yeah, I may try and get some drone footage to throw in that video I was talking about above. I have an area or two that I would like to see if I can fly around. That also brings me to the fact that I should also get some more propellors in the mail tomorrow. I want to have a stock pile of them. I ordered those this month, and next month, I'll order an extra battery, so that I can get some longer flight time. I'll still have to bring it back in and land it, so that I can change out the battery, but I will be able to get more footage at one time. This will work out for that project that I'm going to begin work on.

      It's kind of a short one tonight, because I really have nothing to talk about. I guess that is the price I pay for getting everything done. I do have a Favorite Song of the Week, so I can add that to the discussion. This one is old but new. Old in that it is a cover of an Elton John song, one of my favorites by the way, and new, well I guess I already explained how it is new, when I explained how it is old. It is a cover by an artist that I have a great appreciation for. She is a lovey lass from England. I've loved everything she has ever put out, and this cover for the Revamp album which honors Elton and his song writing partner Bernie Taupin. There are several artist on in, but this one stands tall above the others. The singer is Florence Welch, but she is better known as Florence + The Machine. When you hear this song, you will know why I like her so much. I give you Florence + The Machine with their cover of Elton John's classic song, "Tiny Dancer".



     Was that fantastic or what? Give Florence a chance and look up some more of her stuff, you won't be disappointed. With that I bid you adieu. Peace in and goodnight.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment