Thursday, February 21, 2019

You Want Information I Got Information.

     I'm getting another early start on this, because I got a lot to unpack. So let's do this.

     I got the job. I got the call today while I was visiting the mom. They want me to come in for on boarding tomorrow, so that is hat I'm going to do. Before that though, I'm going to go to the current job and quit. I'm planning on still working this weekend, but that will be the end of it. The new job wants me available on Saturdays, and I can't do that if I keep working the current job.

     I greatly appreciate the company that hired me for giving me the opportunity, and the chance to earn money when it seemed like no one else would. I didn't really feel comfortable there, so it is for the best that I leave now.

     I have a lot of things to do tomorrow to prepare for this new upcoming job, so tomorrow is going to be jammed packed, and then I have to wake up early on a Saturday. Trust me, I am not going to miss having to do that every Saturday. I thought it wouldn't bother me, since I really don't do anything, but it oddly did. Anyway, I have to go and order more contacts tomorrow, as well as possibly buying tools for the new job, and seeing the mom, and getting the bookcase wand stand to Elie. More on that later.

     I wrote the final chapter of The Patchwork Knight yesterday, and I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be. I planned an ending and I got there, but it was a little bit different than I expected it to be, and I really like how it came out. If you are reading The Patchwork Knight here, then you will see the final chapter in 3 weeks. If you are reading the proofread and edited version on Medium, you will see that one on April 15th. See tax day isn't all bad. I really can't wait for you to read that final chapter. I hope that you tell me what you thought of the whole thing. I put my heart into this story, and it took over a year of my life to write and 7 years rent in my head. It is finally all out, and ready for you to check it out. If you haven't started reading it yet, what are you waiting for?

     Right now, I don't have a story in my head. Well, not a fully developed story. There are kernels there, but nothing more right now. It will come though.

     I made a video and posted it yesterday. I hope you will take a look at it. I don't know when the next one will go up, but this is brand new and tells you what I've been up to, with a little pizza review at the end. Check it out.



      The TPR also released a new video. I'll post that one on Sunday, so that you don't get a video overload with tonights post.

     After I get all the crazy important job stuff done tomorrow. I'm heading back over to Orlando to give Elie her bookcase wand stand. Oh, did I mention that I will be working in Orlando now. A long drive, but I'll get a company car, and a gas card, so that my car or gas money won't be spent for those long drives to and from work. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the look on her face when she sees the bookcase wand stand in person. Other than myself, no body has seen it in person, only in photographs. It will be fun to see what someone else thinks looking at it for the very first time. No, I'm not going to record it, so don't even think about it.

    I won't stay there long, since I will have to wake up early for work on Saturday, and although I haven't found out when my training begins at the new job, I believe that I will be working until next Saturday when I will finally be able to sleep in again. I do miss sleeping in. I have failed miserably at it this week. I keep waking up before sunrise. I suck.

     I got a mom update for you. I didn't see it, but I got word, that my mom, who had surgery about two and half weeks ago, to replace a broken hip, walked back from the therapy room today. From her room to the therapy room it is about 80 to 100 yards. That is a long distance for someone to walk on a brand new hip. I am so proud of her, and hope that she can get out of there soon.

     Ok, that is all I got. I guess it was less than I thought, but I got it over with early. I hope you like the video above, and there will be more to come on Sunday. I will be sharing that TPR video, so keep an eye out for it, if you haven't already gone and checked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment