Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Let's Go Crazy For Pizza Tank Tops

     I have a couple of picture for you tonight. The first one, is the one I promised on Sunday night. It's the picture of my new tank tops that are pizza related. I got these so that I can change it up from time to time on the PR. Here they are.


     How great are those? I especially love the DJ Pizza Kitty, spinning on the pizza pie. I think I'll wear that one for the next PR that we do. 

     The second picture has to do with Saki. I don't think I mentioned it, but I ordered a new set of bar ends for Saki. I was hoping that these new ones would stop that bar wobble that I get around 55 MPH. Unfortunately, they didn't, I checked this morning, and the wobble was still there. I can say, that for some reason, and it may all be in my head, but Saki seemed smoother. Part of it could be that I made a slight adjustment to my throttle grip, and it did make a big difference in the performance of the throttle play. I had mistakenly pushed the grip up to far on the throttle side, and it was doing a slight amount of rubbing, that caused the throttle to be less than smooth. I figured since I was going to be working in that area, I may as well solve that little problem, and it worked like a charm. Note to self, don't push any new grips that far up on the throttle tube. Anyway, here is the picture I took after putting the new bar ends on.


     The top is of course the new Puig Racing bar end in red, and the bottom is what I had on before next to the new one. It was also Puig Racing, but it was shorter and had less weight. The new is also less weight than the OEM ones, and I think that weight is what is throwing the bars off, and causing that bar wobble. I still need to put that in a video for you to see. I have the clip and everything, I just need to remember to talk about it, and put it in a video. The new ones are about half the weight of the OEM, the other ones were only about a quarter of the weight. I guess I could put the original ones back on and see if the wobble is still there, and if it is, then it is a much bigger problem, but the problem that that could be, I already checked for. It would be the head bearings going bad, but I did the preferred check for that, and everything was ok, so it has to be the weight of the bar ends. The only time this affects me, is if I take my hands off the bars when I'm going above 50 MPH, so as long as I don't do that, I'm A'OK.

     I would fill up this area with what is going on at work, but I really don't even want to talk about it right now, so let's just get to Favorite Song of the Week. This is one that I have been waiting to post on here for as long as I have been doing it, but the artist kept a close eye on their work, and wouldn't allow it on YouTube or to be streamed. I had a deep respect for that despite the fact that it meant I couldn't share it. This song comes from the first record album I ever bought. Well, I had to get my sister to buy it for me, because there was an age limit on it at the time. It seems ridiculous now, but I did give her the money, so it counts as the first album I ever bought. It is also from my favorite all time artist. We lost him in that horrible year of 2016 when so many major figures passed away. Seven days after his death, I got a tattoo commemorating him. Why seven? Seven was a very important number for him. It had religious tones and sentiment for him, so that is why I purposely got it seven days after. I wear that tattoo with great pride, and I still listen to this album, although in digital form now, but I still have that original record album tucked away in a closet. The artist is none other than the Purple One himself. AKA TAFKAP, The Kid, O(+>, The Artist, and many more. You may not know him by those names, but everyone knows him as Prince. This is the lead track on the Purple Rain album, and kicks it off in style. This is the radio edit, so you miss out on a large part of the intro, but here is Prince & the Revolution with "Let's Go Crazy".



     That is a great song, but it isn't my favorite song of his. I have been wanting to hear that one a lot lately, but the true all time favorite will be coming soon, and I can't wait to share it with you. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment