Thursday, November 29, 2018

Exciting, Mundane, You Take Your Pick

     It has been a week. Nothing exciting, and nothing mundane, just a week. Saki is back on the road and doing fine. Tomorrow I will go out and get those glamour shots of it. I think I'm going back to this graffiti place I know of. I did a shot with it there a little while ago, but it just wasn't right. I had the wrong angle. The shots still look pretty good, but I know they can be better. Here is the one I posted earlier this week from that shoot.


     I know that shot can be better with just a tweak of the angle on how I shoot it. Plus I will get shots with the new and improved look of Saki. I think I will do it early in the morning after I take care of my Medium stuff.

     I got a new follower on Medium, and I'm not sure what to think of it. It is a Sci-fi writer who has published for books of his own. I like the thought of a well published author checking out my work, but I do have concern about him possibly on the search for ideas. I also know that there is proof of copyright, not only here, but also on Medium, so he would be foolish to go that route. I think he is more than likely looking for more people to take interest in his own work. That is a thing that people do all the time on social media platforms. They will follow you in hopes that you will follow back, and then after a short period of time, they will clear who the follow and start all over again. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is annoying, and something that I don't do. I would rather gain my following how over large or small it is, by people taking an interest in what I do, and not because I followed them.

     Other than the Saki shoot, I do have another photoshoot scheduled for tomorrow. It is a model I have shot before, but this is going to be a shoot that I really want to do. I have a few ideas of shots that I want to get, and a couple of them may be tricky, and I possibly won't be able to pull them off, but I'm hoping that I do. It will be another one of those shots that looks photoshopped, but will be done all by the camera alone. If it works, it's going to be very cool. If it doesn't, then I will have plenty of other good pictures to show off on the CS Photos Instagram. Yes, I'm still keeping that one somewhat exclusive, even though I shared that picture above with you. I will share a few, but not all. You have to go there to see the rest of them.

     I'm also going to be shooting a video tomorrow, will I do the Saki shoot. I have a new mic in the helmet and I'm hoping for much better audio in it, so far so good, but I didn't get to test it while riding today and that is where I'm hoping this new mic will make a difference. I'm going to salvage the old mic and try to use it for the TPR, and maybe get better audio there. I just have to find a way to set it all up in the car. I need to do testing for that as well. I have no idea when we are doing our next review, so I may have a ton of time to try and set it up. I will more than likely try to figure it out tomorrow and test it on my way to the sunset shoot. I can get several things done at once now.

     We did do another review this week for TPR and we also posted a fresh review today. Here is the video so you can check it out. This is the one that I did exactly how I wanted to do it. I stayed within the boundaries of the normal idea, but I added some editing flare to it. I did that with the video that will be out in two weeks too. Anyway, here is the video for Pub Americana.



     Yes, I'm still trying to make this work even though people have stopped watching the videos or even looking at the blog. I'm hoping this is some weird seasonal thing or something like that, and people will start coming back, but I have taken a step away from what I normally do. With this post right here, and the one I do tomorrow on the Facebook page, my job will be done with this particular review. I will not try and get my partner to promote it in anyway. I will simply let him do what ever it is he is going to do. If he wants it to work, he is going to have to pick up the slack I am letting go of. I can't push this any further than I have, and I'm not going to put anymore effort then I absolutely have to in it. If he isn't going to be willing to doing the work that needs to be done, then why should I. It will be a fun project for me to do and nothing more.

     I will be putting more of my focus into my other projects like; writing, photography, and my own videos, and the TPR will be whatever it is going to be I have just lost the ability to really care all that much about it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to try and sabotage it, I'm just going to make the videos that I make, and write the reviews that I write, and then let him do whatever promotion outside of the posts that I make on the day of release and the day after release entirely up to him. He has to work if he wants this to succeed anymore, because I'm no longer seeing it as a possible success.

     With all that being said, I will leave you on a much brighter note, and a picture of Morty, enjoying the nice cool air outside in the backyard.



     Now, I'm going to go get some sleep so I can get those early morning shots of Saki. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment