Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I Started Another 28 Days

     I'm just going to start out with Favorite Song of the Week, because it is that amazing of a song. I actually heard this song today, and it is by the lead singer of Alabama Shakes. I featured one of their songs on here once upon a time ago. The video stars one of my favorite celebrities, Terry Crews. The dude is just incredible and a super nice guy. He is multi-talented in that he can act, draw like a mad man, and he truly is a flutist. That last one isn't a lie, and the drawing thing is Marvel or DC caliber artwork. He featured it on Brooklyn 99, and everyone thought that some prop guy drew it up. Anyway, back to Brittany Howard. She is the lead singer of Alabama Shakes and she has one of the richest soulful voices that you will ever hear. This song is simply perfection, and the video is a miracle. The editing is on point and can not be denied, so I really hope that you watch this one. Here is Brittany Howard with the first single off her first solo album, Stay High.



     Time for the 28 day update. I weighed in yesterday morning and took my Ketone readings. My weight was at 168, that means I have 18 lbs to lose to reach goal. That made things quite a bit more difficult, but so far, I'm on pace with what I want to do, and how I want to do it. My ketones going in to this whole thing were at 2.1 so I am in Ketosis already. I honestly expected to be in it, but I didn't think my number would be that high at this point. I'm going to push the limits on this one, and it could be rather risky and even dangerous, but I'm going to trust the way I feel and so far I'm feeling great.

    I put no restrictions on caloric intake, but do have a modest limit on my carb intake. Neither have been even close to an issue. Yesterday I took in 17 net carbs and 1400 calories. I expected it to be higher. Today was even less. I maxed out at 9 net carbs, and 1100 calories. I have been putting in my cardio time and calisthenics as well as lifting. I plan on vastly transforming my body in the next 28 days, with the ultimate goal of reaching 150 lbs. Not impossible, but really difficult to do without just simply starving myself, and although it seems like my calories are rather low (which they are), I feel no pangs of starvation. I actually feel very content and satisfied. It could be due to all the fasting I've been doing lately, or maybe my body has become accustom to thriving on far less. It has been all clean food, with no dairy or sugar. Plenty of gut bacteria inducing vegetables have been leading the charge.

     I did take my before photo yesterday morning, and you will be glad to know that I did wear a little bit more than just underwear, but I still kept it so that you can tell if I'm trying to fake it or not. I will try to get the exact same photo at the end, with the changes, and I'm really hoping that they are going to be huge. Like I said, I plan on vastly transforming my body in the next 28 days. Which reminds me, the 18th of August will be the final day of this round, but that doesn't mean that I'm going back to eating "normal". This is the way I eat right now, and this is the start of a much longer eating cycle. I don't plan on having any cheat meal or garbage day for a few months, and maybe not until after I do the 72 hour fast in October. Still haven't set a date for that, but if you want in on this one, start preparing now, by doing some intermittent fasting and eating a cleaner diet. It will make your fasting life a lot easier. If you don't know what intermittent fasting is, it is basically trying to get a couple of days in during the week where you are fasting for at least 24 hours. You can step it up to more hours if you like, but try to get 2 days of 24 hour fasting in per week. It's not as hard as you might think. I just did a 24 hour and a 20 in the past two days. I'm going to hit another 24 Wednesday to Thursday, and maybe even another 20 on Friday to Saturday. Next week I throw that 36 hour day in there to really get things moving around. Come along with me on this journey. I promise you won't regret it.

     I got to go and watch AGT right now, because hey, Terry Crews. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment