Thursday, July 26, 2018

I'm Keeping It Short And Sweet

     What has happened since Tuesday? Not a whole lot. I did write the review for the next PR, and released the latest PR, I'll have that video here for you momentarily. Oh yeah, I got some more of the painting done on the logo for the PR. It is coming along better than I thought it would at this point. I still have a long way to go on it, and it turns out that it's going to take me longer than I originally thought, but it's moving along in a direction that I can see that I might be able to pull my idea off. If not, then I do have options that I can explore, but until then, I'm all in on the painting.

     I played around more with the camera, and found the setting I was looking for so that I could do what I know. Turns out there is a manual setting on it, so I can adjust exposure, shutter speed and what not. I just had to turn it to Manual. I did find out a bunch of interesting things in the process. The camera has built in filters. I can take a picture that looks like a watercolor painting. It has a fisheye lens setting. It even has a miniature setting. What that is, is that I can take a picture and it will adjust it to make it look like everything is a miniature. I didn't even know that existed, but now I do, and I plan on playing with it a little. I will always love being able to adjust my own settings on the camera, it's what I know, but having these other options, and there are a bunch more, I can have some fun with some pictures I would never have thought about taking. I do still have to learn about the video options, but that will all come.

     I did use a few of the pictures I took with the new camera for the upcoming PR blog. They looked pretty good, I had to scrap most of them, but I got a few quality shots, even without knowing what I was doing. I'm planning on doing another Morning Photo Ride soon, but this time, I'm going to use the Canon, and see if I can get some really cool shots, I might even try out that miniature setting. I just have to figure out how to transport my trip-pod on Saki. The tri-pod is large and bulky. I might be able to strap it to the new camera back pack that I just got. I needed this bag, so that I can transport the camera on Saki, but he bonus is, that I can stop all the GoPro equipment in there as well. It's going to do double duty for me from now on, instead of a regular back pack or my satchel. I use the satchel for the PR right now, but I can use that back pack to transport all the gear, plus my power bank, and notebooks. I take notes when I do those reviews. One day I'll share a picture of my notebook. It's a disaster, and the handwriting is pure chicken scratch, but I can translate it.

     Alright, let's just get to this new video from the PR. I'm really proud of this one. I went a little artistic with this one, because of the location of the place, and it worked out really well. I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to share it with all your friends. I need your help to make this bigger than it is now, which isn't very big, yet. I say yet, because I have seen some significant movement on the media platforms for this, and as I have been saying, It's moving in the right direction.. Anyway, here is the review for Little Z's Pizza in Cocoa Beach.



     I have the next chapter of The Patchwork Knight, and I'm taking the next couple of days for myself. I'm not all that sure what I'm going to do, but video creating is in there, and possibly going to a movie. I have a few that I want to see, but I think Antman and The Wasp is first on the list. I'll give you my review of it when I do watch it, so keep an eye out for that. I know, this isn't a whole lot tonight, but every once in a while I need to give your eyes a break. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment