Thursday, September 13, 2018

I'm Sick

     This is going to be a short one tonight, because I'm down right miserable. I have come down with a cold or something along those lines. Sore throat, cough, sneeze, headache, spine ache. No real runny nose but light congestion, either way, I don't want to be awake any longer.

     I did finish another chapter yesterday, so that is three completed for the week, and today, I wrapped up phase 1 of the secret project. I also got a video posted and then was lambasted by a friend over not eating healthy, because I did a review of a burger. It's been an up and down week. Any way, here is the video.



     Oh yeah, I"m trying out that theme song I was talking about. It is going to be in this video and the next one for sure. I'm still trying to figure out if I should film an opening to it, or just leave it like I have it on these two videos. Your feedback would be very helpful on this one.

     If I'm feeling tomorrow, like I am today. I'm going to just lay in bed and do nothing. I do have to work on phase 2 of the secret project, but I did get a head start on it today, and managed to complete nearly half of it. As I said earlier this week, I need to be completed with phase 2 by Tuesday, and then phase 3 falls into place, and that is when I can tell you all about the secret project. It will still be a secret to anyone who doesn't read this blog, but you get the scoop before the cone. Yes, that is an ice cream reference and I'm losing my mind from whatever sickness I have. I guess that is my body telling me that I should call it a night. Peace in and goodnight.I'

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you feel better. I tried to play video it wouldn't come through. I know it's me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on the getting better thing. The video could have been a slow connection.

      Delete