Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Results, You Want Results

     Well, I'm out on the road on my own, and of course, they sent me to the commercial side of things yesterday and today. Do you remember how much I dislike the commercial side of the job. Well I dislike it even more. I had to take care of to repairs, and did the work. I was then told that my work wasn't correct and I had to go back today. I was baffled. I went back, and it turns out that my work was correct. I did have to do one repair while I was there. It was one that I couldn't do yesterday because of extenuating circumstances.

     I have my own job on Thursday, the difference between that and what I've been doing, is that I have only been taking care or repairs and installing things that weren't able to be installed when the initial job went in. I'm supposed to be getting a temporary van on Thursday so that I can do the jobs that I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'm definitely going to need the van Thursday. I can't fit what I need to in the little car that they have me in right now. not to mention that I will need some of those proprietary tools that I've heard so much about. I've actually seen and used them, but they were my mentors tools. I don't have my own because I don't have a van. See, its a never ending cycle. I don't know what's going to happen on Thursday if I don't get those things. Originally I was supposed to do the job with another coworker, but they got moved to another day. My plan was to use his tools that I don't have to complete the job and then help him with his job. Mine is going to be relatively simple. It's like the first job I did, only easier.

     Speaking of that first job, I got to go back to that place today. I was there for a service call, but it wan't involving the job that I did. It was more about my mentors job. There was a very small problem that is easily correctable, but I didn't have the material necessary to do it, since I was in the service vehicle. I'm going back on Saturday to take care of it. I do have to switch something out on my job as well. There isn't anything wrong with what I have to switch out, It's just that the customer liked what was in the other are better, so I'm going to replace that with what is in there. Easy peasy.

    Oh, yeah I have to work on Saturday, which is creating a problem with taking care of my mom. I reached out to family, family has other plans. They told me to use the service, I don't want to spend another $200 plus dollars for me only being gone until about 2 o'clock. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do at this point, but I'll figure it out. Me calling out, is not an option. My supervisor laid down the law last week about that, so I'm basically screwed on this one. I'll figure it out.

     I found out this week that Blogger, the site you are reading this on, is not allowing me to reply to comments. I just wanted to reply here now, since It won't let me do it. I've had this problem in the past, but it was fixed to a point, and it has gotten worse since then. Anyway, The response to the comment was something like this. You have to remember I went rather extreme on this new way of eating, but going Keto and also OMAD (one meal a day) at the same time, so my results aren't exactly normal. Your results will come, you just have to stick to it.

     Not the best way to respond to a comment, but I guess it's better than nothing. I'm taking off now, because I'm tired and I want to go to sleep, so that I can wake up and do more service calls. They kind of suck and they don't pay well. That's why I'd rather be doing my own jobs. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment