Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Closing In On 150

     I have yet to write tomorrows article. I was about to, and then someone came by the house that I wasn't expecting and ruined the whole mind frame I was in. I have an idea for the article, so I'll write it tomorrow morning. I have my unofficial deadline of 3pm. That's plenty of time to get it written, a photo picked out, and have it finished and ready to post.

     I'm starting a 24 hour fast today. In fact, I'm already a few hours into it. I break fast tomorrow with some bone broth then I have a decent meal, and then start a 36 hour fast to get me to the end of the week. I have my eyes on that 150 mark, and I'm going to get there sooner than later.

     I took my mom out for some pizza yesterday, it really messed up my macros, but it was worth it to see how happy she was. She still has no idea who I am, or at least that I'm not me, but someone that she is related to. It was a tough go at the pizza place, she is in the arena of a toddler now when it comes to eating. She either doesn't really know how to use a fork anymore, or can't see well enough to use it properly, so finger foods is the way to go most times. A whole slice of pizza was a bad idea. She picked it up and it ran off onto her lap. After I cleaned her and the floor up, I cut the pizza into bite sized pieces and gave her the fork. She discarded the fork and just went with the fingers. There weren't any further mishaps after that, so it was all good. I took the rest of the pizza home for the dogs, which they loved. We had a white pizza, despite it not be keto at all, It was a decent choice. I had two slices, with the exception of the third of a slice I gave to my mom from mine. She wanted a small piece, and the pieces were kind of big, and I had two thirds left, so I cut a third off the back end and gave it to her, so my macros aren't as bad as I have them typed into my phone. My carb total for the day was 52 grams, which is atrocious, but it isn't too bad. I should already be back in ketosis, as a matter of fact, I can feel the tell tale signs of it.

     After you are in ketosis for a lengthy amount of time, you begin to notice a certain way that you feel, and I already have that feeling. Yesterday, because of the carbs, I felt wired and jittery. I'm back to calm, cool, and collected. I'm really looking forward to theses two fasts that I'm doing this week.

     Oh, I posted the link to my website on the 100 days group page, and the President of Double Under Wonder dug it. I'm hoping to cultivate this relationship into something good for both of us. I talk about his jump ropes, which I love, so it's not hard to pitch for him, and maybe he pushes people my way as well. We both win in this. I have given a little more thought to what I would do for another 100 day challenge, and I'm leaning towards a good one. It would be no processed foods what so ever. That would mean my bars would go, the protein powders, only natural foods. Sounds easy, but it's going to be tougher than you think. That's one, I still have to come up with 2 more. Oh, and the last two days, I've gotten my reading done in the morning while I'm drinking my water and ACV after my morning cardio workout. I've also been waking up quite a bit earlier to do this, so that I have some time to myself before my mom wakes up.

     Favorite Song of the Week. Yeah I just went right into it, and I'm not apologizing for it. I posted a song from this artist not too long ago. It was the first single from her upcoming debut solo album. She is the singer for the band Alabama Shakes, and she is out of this world talented, and this song, which is kind of a throwback protest anthem type of a song, is nothing less than inspiring. I can't wait for this album to come out in just a few days. It will be out on the 20th, so you may want to add it to your music. Here is Brittany Howard with "13th Century Metal".



     That's good stuff right there, and don't even bother trying to argue with me, you are just wrong if you don't agree. Ok, that's all I have for tonight, I'll be back Thursday with something good. No, I don't have any idea what it is, but I'll find something that is good and have it for you. Peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment