Sunday, October 28, 2018

It Never Stops

Joyce Feinberg, 75
Rich Gotfried, 65
Rose Malinger, 97
Jerry Rabinowitz, 66
Cecil Rosenthal, 59
David Rosenthal, 54
Bernice Simon, 84
Sylvan Simon, 86
Daniel Stein, 71
Melvin Wax, 88
Irving Youngner, 69

Once again, here I am posting the names of victims. Each time I hope that it is the last time I have to post the names of the victims of a mass shooting, but I'm never surprised when it's not. That is something I find sad. I should be surprised, we should all be surprised, but that isn't the world we live in anymore. We now live in a world where you should absolutely expect to die in a mass shooting. Your life expectance is only as long as the sociopath with a gun next to you wants it to be.

But that isn't all. On Wednesday another vile took a weapon in his hand, and sought out select people. When confronted by a white man with a gun, he said, "I'm not going to shoot you. Whites don't kill whites." Then he walked into a grocery store and proceeded to shoot more people. That vile took two lives on that day.



Maurice Stallard

Vickie Lee Jones

Two more names for you to read, look up, say out loud. Learn their stories. They have them and they need to be told.

I have so many things I could talk about tonight that related to my life and what is going on with it, but this is far too important. I have been saying this from time to time, but I'm going to end every post each night that I write until the election with four simple words. Go Out And Vote!



No comments:

Post a Comment