Thursday, August 22, 2019

Is This The End Of An Era

     Just launched the TPR's latest video and blog, so I have no idea how it's doing. It's way to early to tell. That one is in the bag though. I wrote the article for tomorrow on howuketo.com and I'm pretty happy with it, considering that I woke up this morning with no idea what I was going to write about. It's a little help for those of you that want to try intermittent fasting and a few ways you can go with it. They of course have one thing in common, which is eating healthy regardless of which one you are doing. It won't work if you are eating crap food and expecting healthy food results.

     I felt horrible yesterday. It wasn't an illness, it was straight up depression and everything I'm dealing with. I was also 24 hours in on the 36 hour fast, so that wasn't helping things either. I made it through the day, and went to be what I would call early, 9:30 to be exact. I managed to sleep most of the night and wake up around 4:30 and just laid in bed until 6:30. I blew off the gym last night, because I was actually concerned that I might pass out on either the way there or the way home. I was just flat out exhausted, so the best thing to do was get rest. I can workout again soon, the gym is always there.

     Oh, the fast ended up lasting over 38 hours. I can't remember the exact number at this point. I did weigh in the morning of the start of the fast, and this morning, just for giggles. I weighed in at 163 before and then 160.5 after. so I had a loss of 2.5 pounds. That only lasted until I ate, but it lays the foundation for a solid weight loss. I have eaten super healthy during my feeding window today, and wrapped up with just a little over 1000 calories. I wanted a light day today to nail things down, and then jumped right into another 24 hour fast. Tomorrow I'm going protein rich to take care of all those building blocks. I was protein rich today as well, but I limited calorie consumption for the purpose of building on that fasting effect. I'm still staring at that goal of 150 and I will get there, but I won't do it if I sit back and just eat anything.

     Of course, eating anything was never the idea, but I will take a break of intermittent fasting soon, just so my metabolism can reset. The article details how you should do that as well, so that you don't just regain all the weight you just lost. Believe it or not, there is a trick to it. I will be eating somewhat "normal" in about 2 weeks. Normal for me, will still be Keto but with a few meals in a large gap feeding window. After two weeks of that, it will be straight back to intermittent fasting.

     That reminds me, I finally have a date chosen for the next 72 hour fast. I'm going to be doing it on the 27th of October. That will give anyone that wants to do it with me, a chance to get a good healthy prolonged fast in right before you eat all that Halloween candy. I will more than likely start on the 26th, which is a Saturday and go through to Tuesday night, but if I'm feeling froggy, I may just go through to Wednesday morning. If you want to go along with me, I suggest you read tomorrow's post on the website. it will prepare you for a prolonged fast. Trust me, it is much easier to do a longer fast if you have already done some intermittent fasting, so that you know what to expect. This is going to be glorious.

     By the way, I'm just going to put it out there. Please share the website with everyone and anyone. I really do want this to grow, and I'm going to need a lot of help. I've gotten some feedback from people that I know who are checking each post out, and they are loving it, and really like what information that I'm giving them.

    I guess I should share the latest TPR video, so here it is.



      Remember, this could very well be my final video. Still haven't figured anything out yet, so it's looking more and more like it is.

     Well that is all that I have for tonight, so peace in and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment